Friday, January 30, 2009

Thing #23

(Pats self on back.)
My favorite discovery for this program was creating and maintaining a blog. It's so easy and so much fun. Yes maybe all the stuff I blog about won't be of interest to anyone but myself but who cares! I can blog and do!
Another fave was the wiki. I like that I can play play play with the sandbox wiki. I like being able to post a favorite thing and adding it to the wiki.
And of course a fave is always flickr - flickr flickr flickr *bats eyelashes* I like taking pictures and I've just started to play around with images. I'm still playing around with the animoto one..

This program has assisted my lifelong learning goals by expanding my mind. Making me think and have fun at the same time. Making me want to learn more about technology and even though I'm hesistant at times to try and play around with technology - to know that I can't mess it up - well maybe not too much. :) And also making me realize that I love being a student - I love learning!

Hmm.. unexpected outcomes from this program? It was unexpected that I understood the answers to all this technological stuff when asking the DSA. But then again after a lot of questions - I would hope that I'd get it.. :)

I would definetly partipate if another program was offered in the future. I would also expect some cool prizes like tshirts from Unshelved, a gift card for Java Nook, a day pass to Sea World.. am I listing too big prizes? ;)

Thanks for creating this program and most importantly letting us play at work. :)

1 comment:

Dan said...

I am glad you are finding blogging so much fun and so informative. I am looking forward to seeing some of your pics posted