Friday, January 30, 2009

Thing #21

NPR rules! I love NPR and so I decided to select a podcast from NPR - and found a section on Authors and I tried to include the Cover to Cover podcast but it wouldn't take. I thought I was doing something wrong - but alas my coworker saved me again and explained that the podcast preferes itunes and yahoo accounts instead. So then I found the section Books and put Book Talk as a podcast into my GoogleReader account and it worked! Since it had Zunes then it would be able to go into my Googlereader account :) Yipee! This is really good to have - that way I can be updated on what's going on in the book world.
This is so lovely - everything organized into my googlereader account. Which is really good because it seems that I have a lot of stuff I like to look at.. :)

1 comment:

cherizca said...

You should listen to This American Life and On Point with Tom Ashbrook.