Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing #20

Thing #20 was kind of hard for me cause' I tried to copy and paste but it just wouldn't work. Luckily my coworker who is so familiar with technology helped me post this. :) My coworker showed me what I did wrong - I was cutting and pasting the link for email instead of the embed. Now I can add more youtube videos to my blog!

Actually when I first found out about youtube I was so adamant on not watching youtube. I just thought that everything that was posted was ridiculous and didn't warrant my attention. But I've learned. Sure there is stuff on there that I wouldn't even watch at all, but other things I would. So I'm the controller.

Having youtube videos on educating the public on how tos would be really beneficial for library customers, examples: How to go online and do an ILL, how to search a database, how to attach a document to email..

I just adore George Lopez and so I had to post this Youtube video of him. Esta chin***! I was so upset when the George Lopez show got cancelled. I don't know why ABC did that, but they made a huge mistake.



2 comments:

L. Advie said...

I am glad you kept trying. Your words about the Library use of Youtube is really a good one...I hope those who can make it possible read your blog too.
Thanks for sharing

cherizca said...

youtube is awesome for things such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

cringe.