Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thing #18

I created a Bday invite for my Google Document. Fun, fun, fun! This is a good thing to know about - because you can create invitations through templates or create your own. I used a template and it was so easy to manipulate that I'll have to go back and edit and print up my invites.. I didn't know about Google Docs before. I know Google has a lot of stuff that is easily acccessible but who has the time? But since this is on the 23 things I'm able to go and explore!



I can imagine using this at work - being able to go and create a document and share it with coworkers is a good thing. Let's say you need to share your knowledge with coworkers - you simply could create a Google Doc Presentation and share it with them by letting them view it online.. especially if time is a factor and there is no way you can all gather together.

No comments: