Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing #19

I selected the Questions and Advice category and chose Minti, http://www.minti.com/, as the site to explore. Since I'm a new parent I like to find sites that give good advice on parenting, have Q and A's, and also allow you to connect with other parents in similar situations. One site I check out regularly is www.babycenter.com. It's wonderful - I've used it since I was pregnant - I would get frequent emails from them saying how my baby was developing at each week.. I still get them.
Going back to Minti, ah, that reminds me of the commercial for mentos...
Anyway, going back again to Minty, I started noticing the layout of the homepage - how it's different than babycenter. They do have a section labeled tag cloud which was nice because I explored the tags breastfeeding and teething. So although I still prefer babycenter, I can see myself using minty again.

No comments: