Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thing #12




Rollyo is fun and also quite handy. I like that you can create your own searchroll and you have the option of sharing it or keeping it private. I like the Quick Quotes Rollyo .. it's fun to search.. I also checked out the Celebrity Gossip Rollyo. I had to check out the one of Joaquin Phoenix - where the gossip was that he was retiring.. all gossip. I'm thankful that it's just gossip! He's one of my favorite actors.

I created a searchroll on nursing moms since I'm a nursing mom. So if you are wanting to look up info on breastfeeding then this is the searchtool for you! :)

2 comments:

Dan said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog and welcome to the blogosphere!

Love your series you have going on. Great idea.

BC said...

Isn't sad! Joaquin is retiring and becoming a country singer! Art imitates life!